Time (2018 Drama)

10:13:00 PM



I don't make this post to make you watch the drama. I post this to tell you what I got from this drama^^ I think this is worth to share, so that you won't waste your time to watch the drama to take the "good lessons" from it :)

Here's the things...

1.


How true is that? In the very end, we are the one who ruined ourselves.
Everything, I mean--EVERYTHING--that happened in our live, doesn't have the ability to ruined anything. Our action, the way we react to it, are the reason for everything that happened.

We are the one who can control ourselves.
With God's help of course :')


2. 


This is clear enough, right? Once we start something, know that we need to take responsibility for it. Every decisions we made, will be asked by Our Creator :')
So please, be responsible for it!









You Might Also Like

0 komentar