Growing up

3:19:00 AM

Life is definitely not easy. Who told you otherwise?

When I look to my parents—or every parents—eyes, I can see all traces of struggle, sacrifice, and a lot of things I don’t even know yet. Can you see it too?

Clearly, everything is not as easy as my old self thought.

But please, my future self, do not break apart. Do not allow all of those things around you make you fall apart. Remember that all of it doesn’t mean to break you. It happened, happens, and will happen to make you stronger. Remember Allaah all the way. Remember your Lord every single time, on every breath you take, on every situations you are in.

Please grow beautifully.

15/06/2018
Your Old Self.

People will grow old, mostly at the same pace. But growing up is another thing. Being an adult is so much different from just acting like an adult. Hence, I don't even know whether I'm growing up or not.

One thing I noticed is, sometimes, being old constrains us to grow up. And that's okay--or for some people it is wonderful. Who want to became old without growing up?

When I was younger, I remember having some thoughts about being the most miserable, sad, unhappy, and sacrificed the most. I don't know why I had that kind of thought. Is it because I haven't grown up yet? 

Maybe, just maybe... this is the reason.
There are times when we just care for ourselves, all attention goes to ourselves. And mostly, at that time, we became so damn selfish and start to forget everything--including the purpose of the situations, our Lord, and so on.

That's why I write that letter for you. Read it over and over and over, until you understand what I've understand at that time. As I write that letter--and as the time goes--I can notice another people's struggle as well. I barely know that everyone goes on something I don't even know. We are all having our own journey--with so much things such as struggle and sacrifice.

Don't forget all the lessons you've got through the hard way. Don't ever forget the traces--the scars--you've seen.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar