IS THIS RIGHT?

12:38:00 AM

Coming back for a while. In the midst of the unknown, trying so hard to come back just so I can feel alive. It's been so long. But hey, at least I'm here right now.

How's life?
Isn't it beautiful? Even with all of the unknown, the repetition, the ups, an ofc the downs.

There's one thing that hit me hard.
Maybe not that hard, but still..
You know what?
Maybe I'm not really doing it right.
Maybe I just full of talk instead of doing it for real, taking actions.

Have you ever go to my instagram?
What did you see?
A bunch of quotes?
Just like in this blog?
Yap.
That's it.
That's the truth.

And have you ever go to another accounts in instagram?
Where the feed is full of their actions?
Trying so hard to make this world better even with their small figure?
Have you ever see something like that?
People who tried their best, not to waste their time for something unnecessary.

I've saw it.
A while ago.

And it hurts.
It hurts to know the truth,
 for I am being too selfish and waste my time for the unnecessary.
For talking too much without making the effort to realize it.
For busying myself with something that I shouldn't.
For forgetting the reasons why I still breathing.

And my lil heart screamed at me,
saying,
THIS ISN'T RIGHT!
Let's stop.
Let's stop wasting this precious time, sweetheart.

Our road may not be the same,
our role may be different in this huge world.
But let's face it.
Let's do our best to live this life,
letting our best to became one as the role that we perform.

Surely,
each of us have a meaning in this life.
And for that,
please keep going.


Yogyakarta, 26 November 2018
Want to be better,
myself.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar